Home > FAQs
1. When will the programme commence?
The first run for the Islamic Finance for Board begin with the first cohort on 11-12 July 2018, followed by the subsequent cohorts in September and November this year.
2. The programme schedule will be updated on the website from time to time
3. To whom is the programme applicable?
As per Bank Negara Malaysia’s circular dated 30 March 2018, all existing directors are required to complete the programme by the end of 2020. Effective immediately, all newly appointed directors will be required to complete the programme within two years of their appointment. The programme is also open to senior management of banking institutions. The programme is mandatory for Directors serving on the Board of:
- all full-fledge Islamic banks
- all Islamic banking subsidiaries or respective commercial banks
- all commercial banks or investment banks with Islamic banking operations, and
- all development financial institutions.
4. What is the fee programme?
The programme fee is RM10, 000 per person, which should be borne by the respective financial institutions, as per the circular issued by Bank Negara Malaysia dated 30 March 2018.
5. When should the payment of fees be made?
Payment should be made within 30 days from the invoice date or in advance of the programme date, whichever is sooner.
6. How should payment be made?
Payment should be made payable to “ISRA Consultancy Sdn. Bhd.”.
(i) Cheque: Payable to “ISRA CONSULTANCY SDN. BHD.”
(ii) Telegraphic transfer:
CIMB Islamic Bank
Section 14, Petaling Jaya Branch, SELANGOR
Swift Code: CTBBMYKL
Account No: 86-0048555-4
Payee: ISRA CONSULTANCY SDN. BHD.
(Please email a copy of the payment receipt to email@example.com or fax the receipt to +603 76514242)
7. Is there a cancellation or substitution policy?
Please click here to refer to our terms and conditions.
8. Is the fee for the programme tax deductible?
We do not currently offer a programme which is entitled for tax deduction Your tax accountant should be able to advise you on any business deductions that may be applicable to your institution.